Graduation Wishes: Looking for the best wishes on your graduation? It doesn’t matter if you’re in high school, college, or graduate school; graduating from any of these institutions is a significant accomplishment in life. It is an important event in any educational career and often signifies a new level of independence in the life of a student. It is a milestone in any educational career. However, before you show them how much you care by showering them with graduation gifts and throwing a spectacular graduation party, you should first give them some words of encouragement for the future. Not sure what to write in a congratulatory card for a graduate? We’ve got you covered with some hilarious and heartfelt congratulations on your graduation!
Congratulation Messages: What to Write in a Graduation Card – I hope that after reading this article you will be able to find some of the best graduation wishes and congratulation messages to send on graduation day. You can use these messages to send to the graduate. I have penned for you some of the most heartfelt and thoughtful graduation greetings and congratulations messages that you can send to the people you care about. Take the time to express these feelings through a few well-wishes and congrats notes. We found humorous messages for the prankster, words of wisdom, and motivational quotes to help you usher in this new phase of life for that special someone in your life. In addition to sending well-wishes and congratulatory messages, you can also present your loved ones with individualized medals as a reward for reaching this significant milestone.
Graduation Wishes and Congratulation Messages
1. Now, you are closer to your dreams and I want to see you becoming a successful person in life. Many congratulations on your graduation!
2. When one door of happiness closes, another opens. We can’t wait to see which door you choose!
3. The tassel was worth the hassle! Congratulations!
4. We’re always proud to call you our son / daughter / nephew / niece, but we’re especially proud today. Congratulations on your graduation!
5. There are few times in life when you’ll put as much work into a single accomplishment as you did for the last few years. Now it’s time to celebrate!
6. Seize the day! Congratulations on your graduation, and all the best moving forward.
7. Big brain energy—congrats!
8. We are so proud of your accomplishments and achievements. Congratulations on your graduation!
9. Great results come from hard work. We’re beyond proud.
10. We’re beyond proud to be your parents/aunt/uncle. Congratulations!
11. May your hat fly as high as your dreams!
12. Congratulations on all of your well-deserved success.
13. Driven doesn’t even begin to describe your work ethic, but it’s a start.
14. I hope that everything you learned unlocks any doors you find in the future.
15. Congratulations, son / daughter / nephew, on your graduation. We are so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a strong, mature adult. Keep on making us proud. We love you, best of luck in your future.
16. Behind you, all your memories. Ahead of you, all your dreams. Within you, all you need. Wishing you the best graduation.
17. To our wonderful graduate—go confidently toward your dreams, live the life you have imagined, and keep making us proud.
18. Always remember that there’s no reason to worry because you get the job done.
19. The next chapter gets really good. Congrats, grad!
20. I wish you a future full of happy coincidences, necessary failures, and all of the success in the world.
21. To my dearest son / daughter / nephew / niece, I cannot believe that you’re all grown up. You’ve grown so much, and I know that you will always work hard to achieve your goals. Congratulations and best of luck!
22. The journey of life has just started. You are in the middle of your life where challenges, opportunities, and changes are dominant. Be strong! Happy graduation day!
23. This is only the beginning of your success, you have to achieve a lot more in your life. Congratulations on your graduation!
24. She believed she could so she did! May you continue to move mountains.
25. Chasing a dream requires passion and hard work. Congratulations on graduating and continue to strive!
26. It doesn’t matter the hand you’re given. It’s about the way you play your cards, and you have played them exceedingly well.
27. Always remember that I believe in you! The sky is the limit. Spread your wings and soar high. Congratulations and best wishes.
28. Graduating is the first stage of your life. You need to be strong to make more achievements. Happy graduation day!
29. The moment I heard the news of your graduation I was so happy that I can’t explain it in words. Congrats and happy graduation!
30. Make a difference. Live the dream. Relish the adventure. Make your mark. Happy graduation
31. Your hard work has paid off and we are proud of you for making it this far. Cheers to your graduation!
32. Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next grand adventure.
33. Congratulations, my son / daughter / nephew / niece, on your graduation. As for your future, we ‘re sure you’re going to make it a successful one.
34. To the person who never stopped imagining more, congratulations on this big day.
35. Congrats on learning all the things!
36. Congratulations, you’re sure to be a great teacher / doctor / engineer / lawyer!
37. Congrats to the smartest kid around!
38. I hope your dreams take you to the corners of the earth, to the highest of your hopes, and to the most special places your heart has ever known. Congratulations and best wishes!
39. To the grad who deserves it all—adventure awaits.
40. You’ve never been a quitter. Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!
41. The community, the church, your family, and especially your mama bear could not be prouder of you.
42. You have a big group of people behind you, cheering you on today as you graduate, and we are so honored to be a part of this special day!
43. I remember how happy you were the day you got accepted into your dream school. Then the day we helped you move in, your first time on your own, the first time you came home to visit. We are so proud of you that you set out on your own and earned this major accomplishment all by yourself. We love you so much. Congratulations, my son / daughter / nephew / niece, on your graduation!
44. Congratulations, to our sweet, kind, and smart [daughter/son]. Aim for the stars because the sky is the limit!
45. You always got high marks, now it’s time to make your mark!
Graduation Wishes for Friend
47. We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone- Wishing you great success with your dreams and career.
48. There are many dreams in one’s life, what makes the difference between a dreamer and an achiever is how you implement the strategies. Happy graduation!
49. You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and facts in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
50. On this special day, I take a few seconds to write this special message to make you know that you are brilliant. You can achieve a lot and for this reason, you should hold on tight. Happy graduation day!
51. We’re glad you’re a grad. Congratulations.
52. Now that you have made one dream come true, I wish that all the other dreams you have in your life also come true. Congratulations!
53. Now that you have made it this far, I believe you have a brain in your head. I believe that you can now achieve anything through hard work and determination. Cheer up and have a blast on this special day. Happy graduation!
54. My wish for you on this special day is that you achieve more and shape your life the way you deserve. Happy graduation day!
55. Start each day with ambition and well-set goals. I wish you a prosperous life. Just believe in yourself. Happy graduation day!
56. You are now a free man; you have the freedom of making your own decisions regarding your finances, life, and career. Make wise decisions. Happy graduation!
57. On this special day, I take this opportunity to congratulate you on your outstanding achievement. Cheer up and enjoy your day.
58. You have just made it, you are ambitious, able, and brilliant. You can achieve a lot and you shall always walk the glory road. Happy graduation!
59. It’s official: you’re now too cool for school. Congrats grad.
60. You have completed your remarkable student career. Now that you are graduating, you are at the commencement of a brand new voyage. Good wishes for my best friend on your achievement and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate.
61. All of your hard work is paying off my friend. Congrats and cheers to the next step.
62. Many wishes for you on your graduation. You have done the impossible my friend. Have a degree is an honorable thing. Congratulation graduate.
63. You have just graduated; this is not the end of the journey. It is the beginning of beautiful days in your life. Happy day and many wishes for your graduation!
64. One can now achieve whatever one wants from life and you are a true example. Wishing you a happy graduation day.
65. Congratulations my friend on being a graduate. I hope that this is just the foundation of many accomplishments to come.
66. My dear friend, I have seen you make it through and the much you have achieved is out of hard work. Keep up the energy. Congratulations!
Graduation Wishes for Sister
68. You are an achiever and I believe you can achieve more, you just have to believe in yourself and everything else will follow. Have a nice graduation day!
69. I closed my eyes and saw greater things that are awaiting you in the future. This is the best thing that I and your mom want for you. Happy graduation day!
70. Congratulations to the new graduate! Today we celebrate not only your success, but also your strength of character and perseverance. We are so proud of you!
71. You made us all very proud today, and proved without a doubt that you can achieve anything you set your heart on. Congratulations!
72. There’s a lot you have achieved so far, now you can write, now you can count, now you can read. That is the beauty of life. Have a nice day!
73. I just want you to know that I am so, so proud of you! You’ve always been a bright shining light of inspiration, for me and for so many others. Congratulations to my amazing sister!
74. I know you worked hard for this, but I think Google, Wikipedia, and YouTube deserve an honorary mention too… Congratulations son!
75. Wishing a very happy graduation to my little sister! I always knew you had it in you, all you had to do was try. Congratulations!
76. Wishing you all the best on your next adventure; you’ve certainly earned it! Happy graduation!
77. Today marks an amazing achievement — you are truly an inspiration. You never gave up on your dreams, and I want to thank you for making me so proud. Congratulations on graduating!
78. I know it wasn’t easy, but I also know that you truly earned it. Now is the time to take this can-do attitude and unwavering perseverance and carve out your own path. Congratulations, and all the best for the future!
79. My dear sister, I believe you can fly, I believe you can scale your life beyond where we can see today. I believe you have the powers and the energy to make it happen. Happy graduation day!
80. When mom and dad advised leaving the bad company and studying, this is what they wanted you to achieve. This is how they wanted to see you like. Congratulations!
81. It’s another day that we will gather to celebrate your success. You have now made it to the next stage of your life and I believe you will make it through. Happy graduation day!
82. It was a long and tough journey, full of challenges and unexpected turns, but in the end you were tougher. Happy graduation to my unbeatable and amazing sister, and wishing you all the best for the future ahead!
83. Now that you are graduating, use your freedom wisely. We are already so proud of you and couldn’t bear the news. Congratulations!
84. You made it! Now comes the fun part — you get to live your life your way! Get out there and fulfill your dreams. Congratulations on your achievement!
85. Congrats on your graduation! Believe me when I say, this is only the beginning. You’re a star in the making, I just know it — shine on!
86. Now that we have assembled to celebrate your success, you should remember that God is always there for you. Work hard and you can achieve more.
87. Today you’ve taken the biggest step yet towards accomplishing your dreams. Keep it up, I believe in you wholeheartedly! Congrats to the new graduate!
88. Graduation marks the end of high school, but not the end of learning. Don’t let anything dampen your thirst for knowledge, you never really stop learning. Wishing you all the best for the future! Happy graduation!
89. Hold your head high and be proud of your accomplishment; graduating is no small feat! Congratulations to my wonderful sister, and happy graduation!
90. Congratulations on making it this far. Thanks for making the parents and teachers proud. Keep believing in yourself.
91. I know it feels like you just ran a marathon, but a solid education is a springboard to new opportunities, not a finish line. Congrats, and all the best for the future!
92. When you went to school, you never knew that this day would come. Now that God has facilitated this beautiful day, be grateful. Congratulations!
93. I’m so happy and proud of you! I always believed in you, even when those doubts inevitably crept up. Congratulations on your graduation!
94. Wishing the happiest graduation to the smartest and kindest person I know. You’ve proven to yourself that you can accomplish anything if you set your mind to it — congratulations!
95. You dreamed big, worked hard, and now you’ve finally achieved your goal. Never stop dreaming, and never lose your ambitious spirit. I’m proud of you!
96. I always knew that nothing could stop you from achieving your dreams, and now you know it too! Keep up the good work, sis, and don’t let anything get you down. Congratulations!
97. Congratulations on your graduation day! This is just the beginning, you need to be stronger and more ambitious to make it through. Happy graduation day!
98. That’s it, you’ve done it — ticked off all the boxes, attained all the goals set for you by others. Now, it’s time to make a list of your own goals — and go get them!
99. Wishing you a day full of sunshine, a heart full of dreams, and endless smiles as you set out on your next adventure. May your future be as beautiful as you are. Congratulations and happy graduation!
100. This day marks another milestone in your life, one that will change it for the better. Wishing you all the best for the future, and congratulations!
101. Never stop trying, never stop learning, and never stop believing. Chase your dreams, and live your life to the fullest — you can do anything and everything you set your mind to. Congratulations!
102. I take this responsibility to wish you a happy cross from this stage to the other. You have made us proud. Happy graduation day!
Graduation Wishes for Brother
104. On this special day, you have to give thanks to all those that scaled your life this far. Appreciate your parents; appreciate your teachers and friends. Congratulations!
105. Now that you have completed the first part of your life, make sure that you have a list of all the things that you have to achieve from this point. Congratulations!
106. Continue to learn, continue to make yourself happy, continue to achieve more and you will never regret it. Congratulations!
107. To be a happy person you need to make things work for you. You need to ensure that you are always on the right track, the fact that you have achieved this far, I believe you can make it through. Congratulations!
108. You have done it already. You have made it this far and you can make it to another milestone. May God continue strengthening you and giving you more energy to achieve more.
109. Education is the key to success. It’s the key to what you have achieved so far. It may be difficult to make it through but I have to admit the fruits will be sweeter.
110. The fact that you have graduated doesn’t mean that you will not keep on learning. Keep learning from day to day and you will eventually have a lot to tell. Congratulations!
111. Education is the only investment that you will retain to your grave. This is the best investment that you can make for yourself. Keep learning!
112. The first day you went to school, we were very nervous to send you away from us. There was no other alternative and you were to be away from us but now you have come with something that we can all appreciate. This is a special day for you to enjoy to the fullest.
113. Today is a special day that you have made for us. Your achievements are highly appreciated. Congratulations brother!
114. Hope you will find yourself as happy as you are today. I hope that you will have a better life thereafter. There are several things that I wish you to achieve and happy life is one of them. Congratulations!
115. Graduating is not the end of hard work, it’s the beginning of a harder tackle. It’s just a break that you are having before you open another page in your life. Wishing you all the best.
116. You have not just graduated; you have made it to the other side of life and now you need to be stronger to achieve more. Congratulations!
117. You have graduated but I am sure you haven’t forgotten any bit you studied in school. That is the best thing you will have in your life. Congratulations!
118. People say that education is the key to success but I have to admit learning each day is the real key to success. You have just moved a step in your life. You can achieve more. Happy graduation day!
119. We’re so happy that you have made it this far. Now you can make it to the next page of your life so use your freedom wisely, and keep learning.
120. Now that you have graduated, follow your heart; involve your feelings before you make any decisions. Make wise decisions. Happy graduation day!
Graduation Wishes for Son
122. One college degree = two happy parents. Congratulation on your graduation!
123. You have worked so hard my child. It is time to celebrate your graduation. You have made us all very proud. Best of luck for your future.
124. Congratulations son! Moving through all the challenges of life to make it this far is an achievement. It’s your day, have a blast.
125. Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely. We are already so proud of you. Congratulations.
126. Congratulations on your brilliant success and achievement. Keep up the good work and many more great accomplishments will keep coming your way. We are so proud of you.
127. I am so proud of you son. I believe you will be successful and will make it in life.
128. Congratulations on the achievement! Witnessing you make it in life is a price to us. Now we know that our son has made it and will continue achieving more.
129. My dear son / daughter / nephew / niece, have made your mom / dad / aunt / uncle so proud. I would like to congratulate from the bottom of my heart on your graduation.
130. We’re extremely proud of the person you have become.
131. It’s your day son, celebrate and have merry for there’s no such day that will repeat itself in the calendar. It’s a special day for us.
132. Just remember that the process of learning never ends. Happy Graduation, son.
133. Before you were born, I carried you in my heart and have never thought of life without you. Every achievement in my life is a step happier for me. Congratulations!
134. Today we are so much pleased to witness your graduation. We are proud of you and we will always be there to help you. Congratulations!
135. Chasing your dreams is not an easy job. It requires lots of passion, it requires lots of commitments and a true dedication, as you proved it right by being a graduate. Congrats son.
136. Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms, but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become; the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son. I love you now and forever. Congratulations on this special achievement, grad.
137. Congratulations on your graduation, son. We are so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a fine and mature adult. Continue doing us proud sweetheart. Best of luck in your future, we love you.
138. Congratulations to our little graduate. No matter where you go or how successful you become, never lose sight of yourself. Always be humble. Your parents think about you often.
139. It’s been amazing to watch your journey and growth from a little boy / girl to the man / woman you are today. But remember, you’re always going to be our little boy / girl in our hearts. Congrats!
140. Today we are so grateful and proud of you. We love you a lot and pray to God to give you peace of mind and make your life successful. Congratulations!
141. One thing I am sure about is that God has a good plan for you. He is preparing you for a greater tomorrow. Congratulations!
142. Dear son, as your father, you have made me proud. From today, you are a graduate, this is not the end of studies, be wise.
143. Best wishes on your graduation day. On this day I want to say spread your wings and fly higher.
144. Enjoy your accomplishments, my dear son / daughter / nephew / niece. You’ve come a very long way, and I’m so excited to watch you grow. Congratulations!
145. There’s nothing better than witnessing this beautiful day. Now you are educated and your certification is your degree. Think of that certificate as your ticket to change all the aspects of this life. Congratulations!
146. You have made us so proud, we cannot wait to see what your future will bring. Congrats!
147. We still remember the first day of your school. On that day, we were nervous to send you away from us. It still feels like that same day is back again. We feel nervous yet again, as you face the world by yourself. But, deep inside we always know that you’ll come out as a winner. Best of luck son.
148. We are so proud of your achievements and the person you have become.
149. We’re so proud of what you’ve achieved. Congrats to the new graduate!
150. Now life has started, with all the knowledge and experience acquired in school, you can make your life better. Congratulations!
151. Today I am the happiest mother in this world. Now my baby boy has grown up and has graduated. This is an achievement. Congratulations!
152. Your graduation is a graduation for the whole family. The family name has graduated to another level and that’s why we are proud of you.
153. Just remember that the process of learning never stops. Happy graduation, son / daughter / nephew / niece.
Graduation Wishes for Daughter
155. Congratulations girl! After a long journey of being with books, you have made it. Now a bright future awaits you in this life.
156. Nothing can stop you from cherishing this special day. It’s a day to celebrate your achievements. Congratulations!
157. Here’s to the door to new opportunities that has just opened for you, our daughter. Enjoy your graduation, we are so proud of you.
158. To our daughter on her graduation, remember that obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. You have so much to be excited for. Every day is your day.
159. This was our lifelong dream that we have witnessed come true. My daughter, you have made us proud and we will always be there for you. Congratulations!
160. We all know the fruits of education are sweet. We have watched you make it for a long time. Your mother and I are very pleased to witness this special day. Congratulations!
161. We are so amazed at how smart, caring and wonderful you are everyday- we can not wait to see the places you go! You can do anything. We love you.
162. Daughter… At times we wish you wouldn’t have grown up so fast, but then we figured that would keep us from seeing you turn into the beautiful young lady that you are today. Congratulations on graduation.
163. Graduation means you have sacrificed a lot to achieve this. This means that you are now fully prepared to face the real world with confidence. Congratulations!
164. Congratulations girl, you have made us proud. Today is a special day for all of us to celebrate. Cheers!
165. Right from when you were a little kid and till today, you have only given us reasons to hold our heads up in pride. We are so lucky to have you in our life. Congratulations and best of luck for a successful career.
166. Chasing a dream requires effort, passion, and hard work. Here are the fruits now. Have fun!
167. We are so proud of you and your accomplishments. Remember to go after what you want and to stay humble along the way. Congrats sweetheart.
168. Congratulations my daughter, you are the best. I believe you can achieve more if at all you keep your dreams and energy positive.
169. As you cherish your special day, I wish that success finds you at every step of your life. Congratulations!
170. You turned an itty-bitty bundle of joy into a kind, smart and courageous woman. We are so proud of you today and always. Congrats!
171. Working hard must pay off. We believe that you are a survivor and you are always determined to achieve more. Congratulations!
172. My daughter, you have always made me proud since you were born. I believe you can fly, the sky is your limit. Cheers!
173. The journey of life is not a simple one. It needs positive connections with your dreams and that’s exactly what you have done. Enjoy your day!
174. Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer. We love you.
175. You are not a kid anymore, you have a lot to do because now you are grown up. You have your own life and that’s why you need to be more careful and wise. Congratulations!
176. You have a ticket to achieve more dreams in this life. You have to dream more and you will achieve all through hard work and a positive mind.
177. Education is the key which unlocks all your potential. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. We know the degree you’ve worked so hard for will help you in thriving in the field you’ve chosen. We love you so much, congratulations.
178. This is the beginning of your life. You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to. Happy graduation sweetie.
179. Now there are lots and lots of fun in your life. Congratulations! You have worked hard for this.
Graduation Wishes for Boyfriend and Girlfriend
181. You are not just beautiful but also an intelligent girl. I love you and will always be here to witness more achievements. Congratulations!
182. Hi babe, hope you are up already to witness this beautiful day that God has given you to celebrate. It’s your graduation man, cheers!
183. Sweetheart, as you celebrate this special day, just know I am very proud of you. It is now my prayer that you will start another journey successfully. Congratulations!
184. Graduation is a milestone in every person’s life. On this special day, I want to celebrate to the fullest with you. Congratulations!
185. I have no doubts that you are going to be successful in life. I believe in you and will always be there to support you. Congratulations babe!
186. It’s now time to follow your passion and never let anything stop you. Your passion will now lead you to the fulfillment of all your dreams. Congratulations!
187. I saw this day from far. For the time we have been together, I have seen that you are a very hard-working girl and I knew one day you will graduate with good remarks. Congratulations cutie!
188. Congratulations on this special day. May God bless the journey you are starting today.
189. People go to school but very few make it this far. You really are a strong and hard-working girl. Congratulations!
190. I am filled with great pride to be part of you today. Now you have completed your studies which means you are strong. Keep it up!
191. Hi babe, my wish for you on this special day is that life becomes all that you want it to be. Happy graduation day!
192. The road to your career continues. Don’t think this is the end of it. I want you to hold on tight to achieve more. Congratulations!
193. I trust you can fly. I want you to fly and see it from another angle. Now spread out your wings and take off high. Congratulations baby and all the best.
194. You have made it this far through hard work and determination. Now you have another beginning that I wish God will help you make it. Congratulations babe!
195. Congratulations girl, you have made it now. But who said hard work ends here? Actually, hard work has just started.
196. I cannot stop talking about you to my friends. I am very proud of you my girl. Congratulations!
197. On this special day, I just know that there’s no single word in this world that can actually explain what I am feeling right now. I am proud of you. Congratulations!
198. Hi sweetie, I am very impressed by your remarkable success. Congratulations on this special day.
199. Congratulations sweetheart! Thanks very much for making me this proud. I made it upon myself to spend this day with you. Congratulations and waiting for you.
200. Your undergraduate time has come to an end. This doesn’t mean you have to stop studying, it’s just the starting point to another academic journey. Congratulations!
201. Words cannot fully explain what is in my heart now. I am very happy for you and would wish to spend the entire day with you. I am very proud of you today. Congrats!
202. On this special day, I am the happiest and the proudest girlfriend on earth. Congratulations my love!
203. There’s no word that can really define what I am feeling in my heart right now, I am very proud of you sweetheart. Congratulations on your graduation day.
204. I am sending this heartiest congratulation to the best boyfriend in the whole world. Hope this day will be the best for you.
205. Graduations are always exciting. It’s a step that we have moved together. I appreciate every single day we have spent together until this special day. Congratulations my dear!
206. Hi beautiful, you are always remarkably intelligent. I believe you are a heavenly sent blessing. Congratulations and I love you.
Funny Graduation Wishes
208. In spite of the level of your intelligence you graduated which is making me a little doubtful.
209. Congratulations! Now don’t let college be an excuse for not calling home!
210. Damn, that’s a very expensive piece of paper. Congratulations on getting that piece of paper!
211. Even though I’m upset about losing my bet, congratulations on graduating! Just kidding, I always knew you could do it! I’m proud of you!
212. As you graduate don’t forget to thank those who helped you get here: Google, Command C, and Command P.
213. As you have graduated now and entered into a practical life so don’t forget your best friends Google, Youtube, and Cigarette who made you reach this far.
214. Good looks, brains, heart, and now a diploma too? Stop making me look bad! 😂
215. When everyone went through the front door, you always went through the window. That unique way of thinking has paid off!
216. Finally, your college has awarded you with a diploma by hoping that you have learned enough to read it.
217. You may have brains, but don’t trip on your way onto the stage!
218. Congratulations! After the last four years, I can officially add “copy editor” to my resume.
219. This is the last time you can have a drink without a hangover, so celebrate while you can!
220. Always respect your elders; we graduated without Google. Congratulations!
221. I am wishing you happy graduation in the hope that you have learned enough to enter into practical life.
222. Finally, the bribe has paid off and the day has come when you successfully passed out.
223. Hip hip hooray for graduate! Congrats!
224. I always knew you were a smart aleck, now you have a degree to show it!
225. Congratulations and welcome to the real world.
226. Why didn’t you tell me you were so smart?
227. Now it’s time to mourn the end of college life.
228. You have graduated all because of luck and not of hard work. Happy Graduation!
229. I’ve always felt you’d just barely graduate. Congratulations on your graduation!
230. Here’s to the end of eating instant ramen and takeout.
231. Despite losing my bet with your grandpa, congrats on your graduation.
232. Education is the secret to success. The diploma might help a little, too. Congratulations on your graduation!
233. Congratulations on getting through the easiest part of life!
234. You thought graduating was tough? Just wait ’til you get a boss!
235. Well done! May you now get a job that makes you a billionaire so you can pay us back for school.
236. Congratulations to me for sitting through this long graduation ceremony. Just kidding, so proud of you!
237. The tassel is well worth the hassle. Congratulations on your graduation!