The kids may not remember their kindergarten graduation day, but the souvenirs that come with it make it fun to remember when they are older, even when they are graduating from high school. There’s something fun about celebrating a graduate both now and in the past, like with graduation gifts or pictures. From wise sayings to well-known quotes, keep reading for… Kindergarten graduation sayings can be anything, ranging from quotes from famous people or books to inspirational words of wisdom. Find below a list of the 40 best kindergarten graduation quotes for kids:
1. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl, The Twits
2. “To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France.
3. “Congrats graduate, you have really outdone yourself! Your family and friends wish you nothing but the very best.”
4. “All our dreams can come true… if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
5. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius.
6. “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” – W.B. Yeats
7. “You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.” – Irish Proverb
8. “We do not remember days; we remember moments.” – Cesare Pavese
9. “Don’t read just the easy stuff. You can be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.” – Jim Rohn.
10. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” – G.K. Nielson.
11. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” – Kerry Washington.
12. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
Graduation Quotes for Kindergarten
13. “To our precious daughter, your kindergarten graduation is a reminder of how far you’ve come. Embrace the next chapter with confidence and joy. Congratulations!”- Unknown
14. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein ‘The World As I See It’, 1935.
15. “Congratulations, my handsome son, on graduating from kindergarten! Your hard work and dedication have paid off. We are so proud of you!” – Unknown
16. “As you complete kindergarten, know that you have the power to make a difference in the world. Congratulations on this special achievement, dear daughter!” – Unknown
17. “I can’t wait to hear your name mispronounced at the graduation ceremony.” – Unknown
18. “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a play that is yours to lead.” – Nora Ephron.
19. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar.
20. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
21. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
22. “Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.” – John Maxwell.
23. “Your kindergarten graduation marks the start of an incredible educational journey. We believe in you and your potential.” – Unknown
24. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller.
25. “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” – Aristotle
26. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you!” – Dr. Seuss, ‘Happy Birthday to You! (1959)’
27. “Watching you grow into a confident and bright young boy has been a privilege. May your future be filled with even greater achievements. Congratulations on graduating from kindergarten!” – Unknown
28. “The more that you read, the more you learn, The more that you learn, the many places you will go.” – Dr. Seuss.
29. “You make us very proud. Happy Kindergarten Graduation!”
30. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” –Nora Roberts.
31. “You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have.” – Jim Rohn.
32. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
33. “As you graduate from kindergarten, remember that you have the power to learn, grow, and achieve anything you set your mind to.” – Unknown
34. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
35. “Your smile brightens our lives, and your accomplishments inspire us. Congratulations on graduating from kindergarten, our beloved daughter!” – Unknown
36. “The future is based on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
37. “Live all of your life. Understand it, see it, appreciate it. And have fun.” – Joss Whedon.
38. “You should be the change you hope to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
39. “You are much stronger than you think you are.” –’Superman’ DC Comics.
40. “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.” – Natalie Portman.
41. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams.
42. “Dude you did it! You are a first grader now!” – Unknown
43. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go!” – Dr. Seuss,’I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! (1978)’
44. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
45. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein.
46. “You’ve brought so much joy and laughter into our lives. Watching you grow and learn has been a true blessing. Congratulations on your kindergarten graduation, dear son!” – Unknown
47. “Bye-bye school. Hello Summer.” – Unknown
48. “Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.” – John Wooden.
49. “Don’t be afraid of fear. Because it sharpens you, it challenges you, it makes you stronger; and when you run away from fear, you also run away from the opportunity to be your best possible self.” – Ed Helms: Knox College Commencement Address, Transcript of remarks to graduating seniors at Knox College, 8 June 2013
Short Graduation Quotes For Kindergarten
50. “Off to new adventures.” – Unknown
51. “I’ve learned my ABCs and 1,2,3’s, to tie my shoes and when to say please It’s time to move on, I’ve had lots of fun! But look out grade one! Here I come!”
52. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
53. “Many dream, some try, but only a few achieve. You have achieved it! Good luck and happy graduation!”
54. “Congratulations, our beautiful daughter, on your kindergarten graduation! Your passion for learning and kindness towards others inspire us every day.” – Unknown
55. “The purpose of education is to replace an empty mind with an open one.” – Malcolm Forbes
56. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius.
57. “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.” – Chinese Proverb
58. “You’ve got brains in your head. You’ve got feet in your shoes. You can lead yourself in any direction you choose. Kid, you’ll move mountains.” – Dr. Seuss.
59. “Watching you grow and learn in kindergarten has been a joy. We know you’ll continue to shine in everything you do.” – Unknown
60. “Education is the foundation upon which we build our future.” – Christine Gregoire
61. “As you embark on new adventures, remember that we’ll always be here to support and guide you. Congratulations on your kindergarten graduation, our amazing son!” – Unknown
62. “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne, Christopher Robin.
63. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan.
64. “Reach high, as stars lie in your soul. Dream deep as it precedes the goal.” – Pamela Vaull Starr.
65. “The moment you doubt if you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – J.M. Barrie.
66. “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
67. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
68. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so… get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss, ‘Oh, The Places You’ll Go! (1990)’
69. “Do what you can with all that you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
70. “List your strengths and don’t be shy. Celebrate the things you do well. Trust your decisions. Take action.” – Erica Hudson, ‘How To Achieve Your Goals’.
71. “To our little graduate, may your journey through education be as fun and exciting as kindergarten has been.” – Unknown
72. “Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.” – Sophia Loren.
73. “To our amazing kindergartener, may your future be as bright as your smile on this special day.” – Unknown
74. “You have to be unique and different and shine in your own way.” – Lady Gaga
75. “If you dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney.
76. “No one can give you your goals. No one can dig for you. This is your journey.” – Warren Phillip Gates.
77. “Kindergarten: Tying shoes, making friends, and learning amazing things. We’re so proud!” – Unknown
78. “You’ve completed your first chapter, and we can’t wait to see the rest of your story unfold. Congratulations!” – Unknown
79. “Everything is in your mind. Your ability to succeed, to fail, to win, to lose is just a matter of attitude.” – Scott Oteri, ‘Become A Winner’, 2015.
Graduation Quotes For Kindergarten From Parents
80. “To our precious daughter, your kindergarten graduation is a moment of celebration and reflection. We can’t wait to see the incredible things you’ll achieve. Congratulations!” – Unknown
81. “You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
82. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
83. “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” – John Dewey
84. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.”– Bonnie Blair.
85. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
86. “Happy Graduation to our super cool kindergartner!” – Unknown
87. “Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do.” – John Wooden.
88. “Climb ev’ry mountain, Ford ev’ry stream, Follow ev’ry rainbow, ‘Til you find your dream.” – Margery McKay ‘Climb Ev’ry Mountain’.
89. “Imagine with all your mind, believe with all your heart, and achieve with all your might.”
90. “When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” – Ellen DeGeneres.
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes For Son
91. “To our little superhero, your kindergarten graduation is a testament to your hard work and resilience. Keep soaring high, dear son. Congratulations!” – Unknown
92. “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.” – Oprah Winfrey.
93. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so… get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss.
94. “There is a good reason they call these ceremonies ‘commencement exercises’. Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.”- Orrin Hatch, ‘New Beginnings’.
95. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb.
96. “Congratulations, our beautiful princess, on completing kindergarten! Your determination and kindness make us proud. The world is yours to conquer!” – Unknown
97. “The beautiful aspect of learning is that it can’t be taken away by anyone.” – B.B. King.
98. “Be Bright. Be Brave. Be Bold. Be Beautiful. Be Brilliant. Be You.” – Paulo Coelho
99. “Peace out Kindergarten!” – Unknown
100. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan.
101. “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” – Nora Ephron
102. “Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.” – Michael Josephson.
103. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve.
104. “Your kindergarten graduation is a moment to celebrate how far you’ve come and how bright your future will be.” – Unknown
105. “As you graduate from kindergarten, know that we believe in you and your limitless potential. Congratulations, our amazing son!” – Unknown
106. “Always chase your dreams instead of choosing to run from your fears.”
107. “Kindergarten is so last year! First grade, here I come!” – Unknown
108. “To our remarkable son, your kindergarten graduation is a milestone that fills our hearts with joy. Keep dreaming big and reaching for the stars!” – Unknown
109. “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.” – Gabrielle Giffords
110. “Today you are You, that is Truer than true. There is nobody who is Youer than You!” – Dr. Seuss.
Kindergarten Graduation Quotes For Daughter
111. “You’re now about to find out what learning really means. Wishing you all the best on this special day and good luck for the future.”
112. “To our little princess, your graduation from kindergarten is a testament to your growth and resilience. We believe in you and your ability to achieve greatness. Congratulations!” – Unknown
113. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss,’Oh, The Places You’ll Go! (1990)’
114. “You will crush first grade.” – Unknown
115. “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!” – Brian Tracy
116. “Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.” – Minor Myers Jr.
117. “Your curiosity, determination, and kind heart have made us proud. Congratulations on graduating from kindergarten, our beloved son!” – Unknown
118. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne.
119. 4o. “It’s good to have an end to journey toward, but it’s the journey that matters in the end.” – Ursula K. LeGuin.
120. “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. Congratulations on your Kindergarten Graduation!” – Unknown
121. “To our little gentleman, as you close this chapter of your educational journey, always remember that you have the power to make a positive impact. Congratulations on your kindergarten graduation!” – Unknown
122. “Accomplishing the small things is the first step in achieving greatness – graduating shows that you’re well on your way!”
123. “The old rules are crumbling and nobody knows what the new rules are. So make up your own rules.” – Neil Gaiman.
124. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
125. “Kindergarten graduation is just the beginning of a lifelong adventure. Embrace each step with enthusiasm!” – Unknown
126. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
127. “Finally I am free!” – Unknown
128. “As you spread your wings and embrace the next chapter, know that your spirit and talents will take you far. Congratulations on your kindergarten graduation, our shining star!” – Unknown
129. “The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore.” – Dale Carnegie.
130. “This is just the beginning. You are a star in the making, shine on!”
131. “When you have a dream, you can choose to grab it and never let go,” – Carol Burnett.
132. “Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden.
133. “You’ve shown us what it means to be brave, kind, and determined. Congratulations on graduating from kindergarten, our amazing daughter!” – Unknown
134. “Congratulations! You didn’t eat enough crayons or paste. Have a sticker and happy Kindergarten Graduation.”
135. “The moment you doubt if you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.”– J.M. Barrie.
136. “No one can give you your goals. No one can dig for you. This is your journey.” – Warren Phillip Gates.
Inspirational Message For Kindergarten Graduation
137. “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.” – Gabrielle Giffords.
138. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”– Nelson Mandela.
139. “Watching you grow into a smart and compassionate young girl has filled our hearts with pride. Congratulations on your graduation from kindergarten!”- Unknown
140. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson.
141. “Graduating from kindergarten is a big achievement, and we’re excited to see all the great things you’ll accomplish.” – Unknown
142. “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is your journey to fulfil your own purpose and potential.” – Kerry Washington.
143. “Remember this day, the sense of pride and accomplishment that you take from it. Use that to move toward your next big goal.”
144. “What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
145. “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” – Oprah Winfrey
146. “To our incredible son, as you graduate from kindergarten, remember that you are capable of achieving greatness. Congratulations on this milestone!” – Unknown
147. “Nailed Kindergarten!” – Unknown
148. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius.
149. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
150. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford.