In “Fake Love Quotes,” it becomes abundantly clear that the human capacity for love is both profound and vulnerable. Love, in its truest form, is a force that transcends selfishness, embraces selflessness, and thrives on honesty, patience, humility, and kindness. Yet, there is an equally powerful force—fake love—that seeks to mimic its genuine counterpart but ultimately unravels under scrutiny.
1. “It ain’t sweet, the way you cut me. Much too deep for any man, no control, no emotion, just that razor in your pretty hands.” – Bang Tango
2. Many of us believe that when we give love, we get the love back but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them. – Akash B Chandran
3. Stop falling for those who won’t raise you in the future. – Michael Bassey Johnson
4. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you. – Unknown
5. Sometimes being hurt too many times, doesn’t make you stronger, It destroys who you were, and who you wanted to be, and makes you who you are today.
6. “True love keeps no record of wrongs, it forgiving, reconciling, forgetting the past hurts, and living to make each other happy by putting others’ needs first before their own needs.” ― ShailaTouchton
7. “Fake love will hurt you and will break your heart but it teaches you some important lessons in life”
8. “I fell for your fake love and now my heart is broken, I learned my lesson in life”
9. “Winter is like fake love that warms us with its beauty and freezes us with its reality!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
10. “Fake loving people don’t surprise me anymore, loyal lovers do.” – Steve Maraboli
11. Sex won’t make him love you. A guy can love your sex and still not love you. – Sonya Parker
12. I didn’t fall in love with you; I fell in love with the person you pretended to be. – Unknown
13. If someone wants you, nothing will keep them away, but if they don’t want you, nothing will make them stay. – Unknown
14. I know I would hate my best memory because it would prove that people could fake love or that love could end or worst of all, love was not powerful enough to change a life.
Fake Love Quotes
15. every day thousands of breakups occur. The reason behind them is simple. One of them is not a real lover of the other. – Johann Livens
16. You always get hurt the moment you begin to care.
17. It’s better to be lonely than to be played by the wrong people.
18. “Thinking of you is a poison I drink often.” – Atticus
19. She doesn’t love me like she says she loves. Believe Me. – Drake Jobs
20. “You made a promise to me that you would stay by my side but when the situation was tough the only person standing there was me”
21. “Only one lie is enough to break someone’s heart so don’t lie be real”
22. Real love is blind. Fake love, you’ll see right through it. – Unknown
23. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
24. Making mistakes is better than faking perfection.
25. I’m technically single but my heart is taken.
26. Do not spend time with someone who doesn’t care to spend it with you.
27. “Please calm yourself down. Yes! Your lover was a faker. Forget him.” – Jane Austen
28. Cheap Hearts can be bought with money and lies but the best Heart deserves nothing but Truth and Love.
Fake Love Quotes For boyfriend
29. “Don’t expect true love from fake people.” ― Shubham Shukla
30. “Poisonous relationships can alter our perception. You can spend many years thinking you’re worthless. But you’re not worthless. You’re underappreciated.” – Steve Maraboli
31. The truth hurts for a little while but lies hurt for a lifetime.
32. There is nothing that would be meaner and more in line with the sanctuary but wonderful to speak of those of whom we did not have a high opinion before they ascended.
33. The woman is probably in nature to suffer. Until the moment when her heart gets broken by someone so much that it no man’s love cannot compile. Then nothing can fill the void in her eyes. Then nothing can soften her.
34. “We all believe that we can’t buy love even if we are rich enough, but I think no one buys his property.” ― M.F. Moonzajer
35. “Many of us believe that when we give love, we are getting the love back but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them.” ― Akash B Chandran
36. All the lies and pain you put me through; I know now that your love was never true.
37. “Every day thousands of breakups occur. The reason behind them is simple. One of them is not a real lover of another.” – Johann Livens
38. Sex won’t make him love you. A guy can love your sex and still not love you.
39. I never fell in love with her. It was all damn fake. – John Lewis
40. Real love, you feel it; you see it; you show it! But fake love is just words. – Unknown
41. “In life, some people will hurt you but there are some people who will always stay by your side so don’t lose them because they are real people”
42. A mask is not enough, you should just bury yourself.
43. One of the cruelest things a person can do is to awaken someone’s love without the intention of truly loving them.
44. Don’t tell me ‘I like you’ when you’re going to flirt with other people. Don’t tell me ‘I miss you’ when you’re throwing those words at other people too. Don’t call me ‘babe’ when you’re going to give everybody else pet names too. Don’t say ‘I care’ and act like you don’t know later on. Don’t tell me ‘I love you’ when you’re not in love.
45. Don’t let your ears hear what your eyes didn’t see. And don’t let your mouth say what your heart doesn’t feel. – Unknown
46. Don’t confuse people who are always around with the ones who are always there.
47. I want fake love. But that’s all I want, and that’s why I can’t have it.
48. “Don’t use someone just for your benefit because you don’t know how much it hurts when they know the truth”
Fake Love Quotes For Girlfriend
49. “If you look for monetary benefits in love, then you are just another fake lover.” ―Unknown
50. The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman’s love with no intention of loving her. – Bob Marley
51. When you said you would be there for me, guess you meant only when times are good. – Unknown
52. “He hurt me but it felt like true love.” – Lana Del Rey
53. “Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others.” – Stephen R. Covey
54. Real recognizes real. Fakes flock together.
55. Do you know what it feels like to love someone who’s in a rush to throw you away?
56. Many of us believe that when we give love, we are getting the love back but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them. – Akash B Chandran
57. I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.
58. Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend. – Jason Ritter
59. You are never as good as you say until you win, but you are never as bad as you say until you lose.
60. “There are bigger things to worry about. Bigger things than unrequited love and false kisses.” – Janet Gurtler
61. “Don’t trust someone blindly because, in the end, you are the only one who is going to hurt”
62. Some people are going to love you no matter what you do. And some people will never love you no matter what you do.
63. I wish, I could tell her that the love between us is not real. – Jimmy Kimmel
64. Ironically, the people who ignore you now will somehow need you later.
65. I don’t think that you can fake warmth. You can fake lust, jealousy, and anger; those are all quite easy. But actual, genuine warmth? I don’t think you can fake it. – Keira Knightley
66. I didn’t fall in love with you; I fell in love with the person you pretended to be.
67. “You make me feel like a firefly. Trapped in a bell jar; starved for love.” ― Ayushee Ghoshal
68. Making mistakes is better than faking perfection. – Adam Osborne
69. Fake nails, fake hair, fake smile. Bitch, are you sure you weren’t made in China? – Unknown
Deep Quotes About Fake Love
70. If you know someone is already taken, please respect their relationship. Don’t be the reason they end up single.
71. Don’t let your ears hear what your eyes didn’t see. And don’t let your mouth say what your heart doesn’t feel.
72. “My love was true, you didn’t deserve it, so maybe that’s the reason you showed your true colors. Thank you for introducing me to the world of fake love.” ―Unknown
73. “You keep believing you are loved and valued until they leave you naked.” ― Daniel Oluwaseun
74. What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? – Jess C. Scott
75. Many of us believe that when we give love, we are getting the love back, but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them. – Akash B Chandran
76. Real love you feel it, you show it! But fake love is just words. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care. I haven’t met Mr. Right yet, but I have met Mr. Fake, Mr. Rude, and Mr. asshole.
77. You can lose friends in two ways: Lend them money and make their portrait.
78. “You can’t always go by actions because some people will act like they love you just to get what they want from you.” – Sonya Parker
79. “What’s the point of being pretty outdoors when you’re so ugly inside?” – Jess C. Scott
80. If you have never loved, then it is in vain that white morning on my face, the rain in the first image of awakening, and a song that remains in my heart forever.
81. True friends should be counted on your fingers, and for fake… take a calculator.
82. “You were just a chapter that I would never again love to read in my life.” ―Unknown
83. Once all of this is yesterday when dawn breaks, and it will! You were not there when it was the hardest!
84. Real love is what you feel it. You see it, and you show it! But fake love is just made of words.
85. “Fake people are as common as smartphones these days.” ―Unknown
86. Real love you feel it, you show it! But fake love is just words. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care. I haven’t met Mr. Right yet, but I have met Mr. Fake, Mr. Rude, and Mr. Asshole. – Mansi Dangra
87. Fake love is worse than real hate… – Unknown
88. “You broke my heart, you hurt my feelings and I hope you will understand one day why it hurts so bad”
89. “He was acting as our kiss had broken him, and his reaction was breaking me.” ― Shannon A. Thompson
90. The friend is the man who has the same enemies as you.
91. “I love you and it is for real. I don’t care about how others categorize my love for you.” – Andrew Bolt
92. Distrust all those who love you extremely upon a very slight acquaintance and without any visible reason.
93. “If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.” – Carlos Wallace
94. You can’t always go by actions because some people will ACT as they love you just to get what they want from you. – Sonya Parker
Broken Heart Fake Love Quotes
95. Relationships should be real and one must know how to identify his or her relationship. – Neil Gorsuch
96. “Ever has it been that love knows not its depth until the hour of separation.” – Kahlil Gibran
97. I cannot do anything fake. That is why even when I sleep with a prostitute, she falls in love with me.
98. Most people don’t love you. They just love what you can do for them. Keep that in mind and stay focused. – Unknown
99. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
100. If you tell a secret to your friends, make sure that he doesn’t have his friend.
101. More attention should be given to human actions than the human word and so I’m going to figure out who’s a good friend.
102. “I did everything for you but in the end, I only got pain from you”
103. People say that France has love in the air. I don’t believe them. It’s all rubbish. It is all fake and fake. – Tom Cruise
104. A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise. – Zig Ziglar
105. Maybe sometimes, because of those strange human relationships, we should strive to achieve. We do not need to pick a rose to feel her perfect scent.
106. Bad friendship is like bologna; consume it only if you must.
107. “The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end.” – Benjamin Disraeli
108. I know it’s over and it never really began, but in my heart, it was so real.
109. A bad situation will show you if people care.
110. Cheap Hearts can be bought with money and lies but the best Heart deserves nothing but Truth and Love. – Terry Mark
111. I knew I would hate my best memory because it would prove that people could fake love or that love could end or worst of all, love was not powerful enough to change a life. – Mona Simpson
112. If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours. If it doesn’t, it never was, and it’s not meant to be.
113. “After hurting my feelings with fake promises, now where are you headed Miss Heartless?” ―Unknown
114. I girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her. – Marilyn Monroe
115. When you see a good man try to surpass his example, when you see a bad man, examine yourself so that you do not make the same mistakes.
116. Jane! Please calm yourself down. Yes! Your lover was a faker. Forget him. – Jane Austen
Betrayal Fake Love Quotes
117. Girls can fake orgasms, but boys can fake love.
118. Sincere enemies are always better than false friends.
119. “Spending further time with a fake lover is a similar experience like touching rose thorns with a bleeding hand.” ―Unknown
120. “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.” – Faraaz Kazi
121. “It is hard but I have to accept that some people change fast”
122. One should beware of infringement on another being, animal or human, and this should be done with insufficient forgiveness, repentance, crying, and low, unnecessary, and redundant. You should know that your fake love does not change anything.
123. Fake love, empty pockets, and a hungry stomach teach many things.
124. “My heart was broken in a single moment when I found out the truth that you are hiding from me”
125. Isn’t it pathetic how we waste so much time on certain people and in the end, they prove that they weren’t even worth a second thought?
126. Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes. – Friedrich Nietzsche
127. Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you.
128. Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you. – Yolanda Hadid
129. “You shattered my every dream. I repent falling for someone who never valued me.” ―Unknown
130. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions. – Carlos Wallace