Deep Quotes About Life: Journey through the deep and thought-provoking realm of existence with “Deep Quotes About Life.” Life, with its intricate tapestry of experiences, challenges, and moments of profound beauty, has inspired some of the most insightful reflections from the minds of philosophers, poets, and visionaries. In this collection, we delve into the depths of human thought, exploring the complexities of life’s journey through words that resonate with wisdom, meditation, and a deep understanding of the human condition. Join us as we navigate the rich tapestry of existence, guided by the timeless and soul-stirring words that illuminate the path of our shared journey.
Other deep quotes include:
- “Life is in ourselves and not in the external”.
- “Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking of yourself less”.
- “Go the extra mile, there’s no one on it”.
- “For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness”.
- “Learn something new today”.
- “Good thoughts make a happy person”.
- “If you have a dream, never let go of it, chase it till the end”.
Deep Quotes About Life
1. If chaos is a work of art, then my heart is a masterpiece.
2. sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
3. I’ve spent a life chasing stories to tell when I’m old.
4. the kind of smile that would be cruel not to kiss.
5. Just enough madness to make her interesting.
6. the electricity in your skin plays sparks upon my fingers. lighting me incandescently you sparkle in me hope all the light you bring you my lightning my crackle in the sky
7. She was a just fool in love, with cities, boys, and gods. ATTICUS
8. “Be twice as powerful as you think you are.” -ATTICUS
9. she wasn’t looking for a knight she was looking for a sword
10. Her courage was her crown and she wore it like a Queen.
11. I wanted to write down exactly what I felt but somehow the paper stayed empty and I could not have described it any better -with
12. what a terrifying thing it is, to be yourself.
13. Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks – unknown
14. Her world was a mess, so she lost herself in a wonderland of madness.
15. Do you ever sit there giving great advice and just think to yourself why the hell am I so messed up when I give such wise advice? Fuckology
16. I might not be someone’s first choice, but I am a great choice. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not, because I’m good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in the past, but I’m proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect, but I don’t Despicable Me Minions.org needs to be. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk.
17. Welcome to society, We hope you enjoy your stay, And please feel free to be yourself, As long as it’s in the right way, Make sure you love your body, Not too much or we’ll tear you down, We’ll bully you for smiling, And then wonder why you frown, We’ll tell you that you’re worthless, That you shouldn’t make a sound, And then cry with all the others, As you’re buried in the ground, You can fall in love with anyone, As long as it’s who we choose, And we’ll let you have your opinions, But please shape them to our views, Welcome to society, We promise that we won’t deceive, And one more rule now that you’re here, There’s no way you can leave. -e.h
18. If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies how very different our ideals of beauty would be. pin
19. FIRE Quote of the week “You can’t go back and Change the beginning but you can start where 3 You are and change the ending! -C.S. Lewis
20. eunoia (n.) beautiful thinking; a good mind
21. I wanted to talk about it. Damn it. I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell. I wanted to shout about it. But all I could do was whisper “I’m fine”.
22. One of the best feelings is finally losing your attachment to somebody that isn’t good for you.
23. The stars twinkled in his eyes, and the Sun itself warmed his smile. I knew I might burn. but I just had to inch a little closer. The Dreamer
24. Just enough madness to make her interesting –
25. We are all broken. that’s how the light gets in. -Ernest Hemingway
26. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful
27. Don’t forget that you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.
28. Sometimes, all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.
29. deadly what is more deadly a gun or a thought? a gun gives you the opportunity but a thought pulls the trigger
30. “Why don’t you accept compliments?” “Because it feels like I’m being lied to.”
31. “Do not tame the wolf inside you just because you’ve met someone who doesn’t dare to handle you.”
32. “She is a mermaid, but approach her with caution. Her mind swims at a depth most would drown in. Jiron word
33. Having anxiety and depression is like being scared and tired at the same time. It’s the fear of failure but no urge to be productive. It’s wanting friends but hates socializing. It’s wanting to be alone but not wanting to be lonely. It’s caring about everything then caring about nothing. It’s feeling everything at once then feeling paralysingly numb.
34. she has little innocent demons inside her eyes, and they recklessly play with matches. –I’ve never seen sparks so pretty. -n.
35. sometimes I suppose I am happy. like when I am with my friends, throwing my head back and covering my mouth as I shake with laughter at a joke someone just made but then day turns to night and my carefree grin turns into an unexplainable sadness, etched on my face like a tattoo. and I lay in bed, thinking about all the things I wish I could say– all the things I’m too afraid to admit, even with only pen and paper and mind it’s nights like these when I realize: I am many things. I am happy and sad, outgoing and shy, rambunctious and quiet. but mostly, I am just empty
36. I hope to arrive to my death, late, in love, and a little drunk.
37. There are two kinds of loneliness, one you feel when you’re all alone, and the other you feel in a crowded room, when you realize you’re the only person who knows. what it’s like to be you.
38. My biggest fear is that eventually, you will see me the way I see myself. (Anonymous)
39. Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word.
40. He wants to say I love you but keeps it to goodnight because love will mean some falling and she’s afraid of heights. -rid