Happy Birthday Quotes: You want to make your loved ones laugh on their 18th birthday, but you don’t know what to say. The number of humorous 18th birthday quotes is growing along with the number of parents who are prepared to celebrate their grown children’s 18th birthdays. Have a look at the following list of the funniest quotes about turning 18 to get some ideas for fun things you can say to wish the birthday boy or girl a happy 18th year.
Funny 18th Birthday Wishes, Messages – I have put together for you some of the funniest 18th birthday wishes that you can send to the people you care about to make them laugh and wish them a happy birthday. I really hope that after reading this article you will be able to find some of the funniest happy 18th birthday wishes, messages, and captions that you can send to the people you care about and make them smile.
Funny 18th Birthday Wishes
1. Happy Birthday Friend! You look like a million bucks. Now that you’re eighteen, You’ll see the real world sucks!
2. You are now an adult man so stop expecting gifts. This would be enough…Happy birthday, dear!
3. OMG…. I’m eighteen today. I don’t think it has hit me or sunk in yet. I mean, like, I know it’s my birthday and that I am 18, but it hasn’t felt.
4. 18 and over and in charge. When we go out with you, we look like we’re in control; when we go out with friends, we look like we’re in charge. What do you think about that? Haha! Happy.
5. It’s a funny feeling being 18 and watching your friends graduate. It feels wrong, yet so right.
6. Now you are old enough not to be wished in dollars and cents. So wish you a simple happy 18th birthday.
7. Happy 18th Birthday! That’s 126 in dog years. Congratulations, old-timer.
8. Turning eighteen is an important milestone in everyone’s life. Being an adult certainly has its privileges – like buying cigarettes and lotto tickets! Happy Birthday!
9. You might be an adult now, but I’ll still think you’re pretty funny. Happy #18thBirthday!
10. Before you turn 18, you’re not allowed to do anything. Just sit around and wait.
11. Now you are 18 years old so think of buying your meal yourself. A tip, wake up late so you can skip your breakfast and save some money for the rest 2 meals, ha-ha. Happy birthday, dear!
12. Don’t be a baby about it; you’re a young lady now with a right to vote and a credit card. Join the thousands of people taking advantage of this unbelievable opportunity to show off with your very own Gold Star 18th.
13. Time has really flown very quickly! I still remember the days when you were a guy with a runny nose all the time and now you’re an adult. Anyway, congratulations and happy birthday.
14. I think I deserve an Oscar for remembering your birthday and wishing you on time. Happy 18th birthday, dear!
15. I don’t understand! Why your intelligence is not growing with your age. Prove me wrong by inviting me to your birthday party. Happy birthday!
16. Your 18th birthday is a milestone of immense magnitude, so we’re throwing you the party of your lifetime. #happy18thbirthday
17. Didn’t even know my birthday was a national holiday.
18. We wish you a happy 18th birthday and many more to come.
19. I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but by how high he bounces when he hits bottom. Happy 18.
20. Age is just a number, don’t let it kill your silly child that everyone has inside. Happy 18th birthday!
21. Eighteen years ago today, you emerged from the womb. Congratulations on your adulthood! Happy Birthday!
22. Hurry up! Find yourself another place to live. Congratulations on entering into adulthood life.
23. You’re officially a grown-up. We love you! Put it in a park and take a second to appreciate this fantastic milestone.
24. You find out 2018 was the year you were 18 again—whenever you turn that number over for the rest of your life.
25. You truly are a firework; Happy Birthday.
26. Happy 18th birthday to a guy who has transformed into hundred pounds from just a couple of pounds.
27. Down with this cake.
28. Happy Facebook Notification Day! I hope you receive many well wishes from creepers and acquaintances. Happy 18th Birthday!
29. Roses are red, Violets are blue, You’re a legal adult! Happy Birthday to you!
30. Congratulations on having another birthday! Statistically speaking, people who have more birthdays live longer, so keep up the good work! Happy Birthday!
31. Congratulations! Finally, you have grown from a small guy in a diaper to a diaper-free guy. Happy birthday!
32. Happiest of birthdays to my most favorite human ever.
33. Happy 18th birthday to the person who isn’t afraid to stand out.
34. Be careful my friend! Now you are not legally allowed to cause any trouble because now 911 can be called. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
35. Today is your special day And I just wanted to say I hope for your sake You eat lots of cake And that everything goes your way!
36. On your birthday, I hope you are happier than a bird with a French fry! Treat yourself. Happy Birthday!
37. You only turn 18 once, so make it count.
38. Congratulations…wait…not for your birthday…but for becoming legally able to buy a bottle of wine. Happy birthday, dear!
39. A bitter truth! Everyone grows old but not everyone becomes wise and you are one of them. Don’t be sad and enjoy your birthday.
40. Now that you’re eighteen, I feel I have to give you three pieces of crucial advice. 1.Never give up on your dreams. 2.Never bite off more than you can chew. 3.And never, ever take a sleeping pill and a laxative at the same time. Happy Birthday!
41. If you’re having a birthday… it means you survived another year of being 17.
42. On your 18th birthday, go crazy! Eat some cake, cause some trouble, take your pants off! Or don’t. Happy Birthday!
43. Congratulations! Your belly is no flatter. What an achievement in the 18 years. Happy celebrations!
44. This is the day you’ve been waiting for since middle school #happy18thbirthday
45. It’s your birthday!!! … and we won’t take no for an answer.
46. Just want to wish my younger self a happy 18th birthday. Hope you’re having fun and not doing anything crazy. Whatever crazy is.
47. A little birdie told me today is your eighteenth birthday! And I thought to myself, “OMG A TALKING BIRD!” Happy Birthday.
48. Can you believe that eighteen years ago, my mommy went into labor with me?! If that’s not a great reason to celebrate, I don’t know what is. Happy birthday!
49. Yo, just a couple of years ago, I was in high school #happybirthday
50. If you like your birthday like you like your coffee: hot and plentiful. happy 18th!
51. Turning 18 is more of an act of philosophy than biology.
52. Congratulations on turning eighteen! You’re no longer considered a bad driver! May you live long enough to be so old that your driving becomes dangerous again. Have a great birthday!
53. Happy Birthday Eighteen-Year-Old! You really are special! (But not in a “special ed” way.) Happy Birthday!
54. On your birthday, I hope you have a wild and crazy celebration! But not too crazy – you can be legally tried as an adult now. Happy Birthday!
55. CHEERS! To turning out right and staying that way. Happy Birthday.
56. Everybody has a friend who thinks they’re cool, funny, and an expert on everything. #tbt
57. I can’t believe my childhood is almost over.
Funny 18th Birthday Messages
59. Don’t waste your time counting the candles on the cake, just cut it…be sure they are many. Happy 18th birthday!
60. One year down… 99 to go. Happy birthday, 18th!
61. Don’t worry if you feel tired or pain while running as it is common among people of your age. Happy birthday!
62. A very happy birthday to the guy who was picked from the road 18 years ago and brought up to such a handsome man.
63. On your birthday, there’s nothing I wouldn’t give you. Unless we had to jump out of a plane with just one parachute – then you’re on your own. Happy Birthday!
64. What’s cooler than being 18? Being 18 with a six-pack. Happy sweet 18.
65. Today I am very happy and thankful…as I am not the only oldest person here. Happy 18th birthday, dear!
66. Just turned 18? Celebrate with a day of partying, then enjoy being an adult by never having to do this again.
67. If I’m not old enough to do what I want, then stop making plans for me! Happy 18th Birthday, Princess.
68. It’s hard to believe you’re turning eighteen today. Seems like just yesterday you were in diapers! We’ve enjoyed watching you grow up into the magnificent person you are! Happy Birthday!
69. Finally, the day has come when you were born to steal my share of love from mom and dad. Happy birthday, dear!
70. It’s your 18th birthday. You’ve earned the right to stay classy, be sassy, and a little smart assey! Happy Birthday!
71. Happy 18th birthday to my best friend #thewish
72. You’re the best! If we were in the Hunger Games, I’d kill you last. Happy Birthday!
73. Happy birthday to my man. Here’s to 18 years of best friendships– you are indeed a gift, whether it’s laughing about the day I peed on you or crying together because life is hard. I love you to the moon and back.
74. At this age, your average 18-year-old is struggling to find an open table at the Cheesecake Factory. You, my friend, are not average.
75. Happy 18th birthday to the funniest, most sarcastic person known to man. Happy birthday and may we never grow old.
76. On your eighteenth birthday, you should think about your future. Don’t dwell on the past. And definitely don’t think about the present…because I didn’t get you one. Happy Birthday!
77. Hope your 18th year is everything it should be (and more). Wishing you health, happiness, and all the best.
78. I’ve heard that feeling old is better than the alternative, but holy crap, it’s tough. Happy Turning 18th Birthday to my son!
79. When you turn 18, everyone remembers your age by how many months you’ve been alive. For example, I’ve been alive eight months? Okay… Bye?
80. 18 and fabulous.
81. There’s a lot of pressure on 18 year-olds. Parents want to know if you plan to go to college or not, and your teachers want to know what you’re going to do with the rest of your life.
82. Oh no! Another year older and still no car! Congrats on making it this far, but please–at least set me up on tinder.
83. Finally, the day has come when the star was born but unfortunately, that was not a shining star. Happy 18th birthday, dear!
84. For most people, 18 is just a number. But for you, it’s the number of unforgettable memories you’re one year closer to making with all of your friends and family.
85. This year for your birthday I’m going to give you the gift of a lifetime. You’ll never have to buy another present for yourself ever again.
86. Happy 18th Birthday, Eric! I hope you enjoyed your special day because now everyone gets to pay for your car insurance!
87. Let me tell you a funny thing which amuses me! The makeup you do is unable to hide your age. Happy birthday, sweetie!
88. Hope adulthood brings at least one change in your life that you will be less annoying. Happy 18th birthday, sweetheart!
89. Now that you’re 18, it’s officially time to celebrate you. Happy Birthday!
90. Do you know why you are my favorite friend? Because you are dumb and I feel intelligent with you. Happy 18th birthday, friend!
91. Finally legal and suddenly able to vote. The perfect combination.
92. Happy birthday to my favorite number 18 #birthday
93. Happy 18th Birthday! I’d know it was your birthday even if it wasn’t posted on Facebook. Have a great day!
94. That awkward moment when you realize you will never be this young again. Happy birthday.
95. I’m 18 today & I’ve already achieved my life dream of having the same age as my shoe size.
96. We’ve lived together for 18 years, but it only took the last 8 to realize how awesome you are. Happy Birthday!
97. When life gives you lemons, make a margarita. Happy 18th birthday to my little #mamacita!
98. I had some excellent times with you. I hope you’re ready for what’s next.
99. Happy birthday, #1, son! My dad thought you were a good influence on me. Now, I’m not so sure…
100. When we met, we were like the most boring people in the world. But now we’re like a pair of rainbow highlighters, and all your friends love us more than they like you. Happy birthday, best friend.
101. Happy birthday to a friend who can tell me when the bread was only a few cents.
102. Your 18th birthday should be a national holiday! Allow me to honor your eighteen years of life by taking the day off. Happy Birthday!
103. You’re old enough now to hear the truth, so here goes: Your taste in music sucks. Happy 18.
104. That time of the month, your 18th birthday.”
105. 18 isn’t the number… it’s the alphabet. And you know, alphabet always comes before number.
106. It’s your birthday! The one-time event when everyone is allowed to be stupid.
Short Funny 18th Birthday Text
108. It might be legal for you to drink now, but don’t drive. #18thBirthdayBoy
109. Happy 18th Birthday Suzanne, may all your dreams come true.
110. Happy Birthday! Now you’re legally old enough to know better than to do whatever silly thing you’re about to do. You’re so close to being an adult, but your shoes still smell like teen spirit.
111. Best wishes for turning 18. You are no longer a child, but you never stop being my child.
112. 18 is not old; it’s freaking fantastic.
113. Ready for your close-up, Mr. DeMille! Happy birthday, #18
114. May all your personal victories smell as sweet as a three-ounce bag of flavored coffee grounds. Happy 18th birthday.
115. Good looks are only one of the many, MANY perks of being 18.
116. I used to hate when my mom would tell me, “It’s your birthday, so you have to have fun.” But now I get it. I’m going to have a good time no matter what—birth.
117. Don’t call me grandpa! Happy #18thBirthday.
118. Happy 18th birthday! You have so much life left ahead, don’t waste time being boring or uncool.
119. Feeling old? I was just joking. You are #18, after all!
120. Happy birthday to the most crucial person in the world. You are so loved!!
121. So how old are you, really?
122. Happy 18th birthday to the one who makes me feel like I should be wearing crop tops and singing Shakira songs.
123. Finally, we can throw out those diapers!
124. Wish you all the success that life can bring, especially when it comes to large dinners.
125. I’m not saying I won’t miss you, but I also won’t cry. Good luck living on your own! #happy18thbirthday
126. No one knows what it’s like to be 18. Only other people who are 18 know what it’s like to be 18.
127. Surprise! Happy Birthday! You’re now officially old.
128. Happy 18th birthday wish, and happy 18th to you! May the rest of your life be as hilarious as this picture.
129. Happy Birthday! I love you so much, my perfect baby. It’s hard not to look into your eyes and see all the way into your soul.
130. I have a theme song that goes, “Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you….”
131. Today is a big day! Happy birthday, sweetie!’
132. Happy 18th birthday to my favorite 18-year old!
133. We’re just a few years apart in age, but we’ve been friends for longer than I can remember. Happy birthday, dude! #HappyBirthday
134. I think 18 is the new 15, but with better driving privileges. Happy Birthday!
135. I never wished for it, so I can’t complain, but you would be mistaken if you thought I’d stop whining on my 18th birthday.
136. Here’s to the best day of your life. And many more BYO-birthday cakes to come.
137. You don’t turn eighteen once; you turn eighteen over and over again.
138. To make it to 18 without ruining your parents’ credit, you must be the best child in the history of children. Happy birthday!
139. Happy eighteen. You’re not at all what I imagined you to be, but shockingly better than I expected.
140. You’re the little swan that will always outgrow your nest. Happy 18th birthday!
141. And so the big 1-8… I know we don’t always get along, but you will always be my kid, and I will always love you. Happy Birthday.
142. May the giant 18-wheeler of adulthood be filled with all the good things in life without too many speeding tickets.
143. Happy 18th birthday! You’re my biggest dream come true.
144. Happy 18th birthday I love you !!! I didn’t want to wish you the best birthday ever… that’s every birthday! Instead, I wanted to wish you an incredible year… which your birthday is each year.
145. Don’t forget to say “thank you” because you can’t get a driver’s license unless many people help us out. Hope you have a day so good it makes other people jealous!
146. I wish you all the happiest days of your life.
147. You’ve grown so much since the first day 18 years ago. Although you’re no longer a kid, always be my little. I love you. Happy bday.
148. Happy 18th birthday! You’re officially legal.
149. Happy birthday, you finally get to do what you want. Your parents are like, hope it’s legal.
150. It’s funny how life follows a funny pattern. You spend 18 years looking forward to the day when you’ll be an adult, and then your 18th year, you wish you were still a kid.
151. You know you’re not a child anymore when your parents let you purchase your own cake. Happy Bday!
152. Happy 18th birthday to my friend and twin. I don’t think we’ve ever been apart for more than a week, and I can’t imagine life without you in it.
153. Treat yourself today.
154. Celebrate this milestone with friends and family—and don’t forget the cake!
155. We’re so excited for you to reach 18.
156. Happy 18th birthday! Have a blast at prom. You are old enough now to do things that would get me arrested in 22 states.”
157. Happy 18th birthday! You look so old right now.
158. Being Fifty is better than being eighteen because you have more money and you don’t want to kill yourself.
159. Happy 18th birthday. It will be a year of significant changes, but you’ll know what to expect if these years are anything like the last 17.
160. How’s it going? I’m only 18, and I already need glasses.
161. Happy 18th Birthday to our favorite Lil turtle-dove.
162. Someone asked me what I wanted for my 18th birthday… “I want a tall glass of water and a reliable hangover cure.”